The library collection of GCRI CAS contains scientific literature corresponding to the thematic focus of the research department. These are documents in the fields of natural sciences and the environment. The library collection is continuously augmented through purchases, exchanges and gifts.
The library is recorded in the registry of libraries maintained by the Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic under file number 6443/2011 as a basic library with a specialized collection.
Librarian: Miriam Schejbalová, DiS.
Library address: Global Change Research Institute CAS
603 00 Brno
Library sigla: BOB026
- email@example.com (book orders, book purchases, loan requests, document reservations, etc.)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (inquiries, ASEP – Automated System for Registration of Publications, etc.)
Phone: 511 192 268
Mobile: 725 984 625
|MON||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|TUE||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|WED||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|THU||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|FRI||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
- Acquisition of books according to the requests and suggestions of internal users
- Reprographic services – printing, scanning, copying
- ILLS (Interlibrary Loan Service)
- IILS (International Interlibrary Loan Service)
- Archiving of reprints in electronic and printed form
- Access to scientific databases
- ASEP (Automated System for Registration of Publications)
- Citation analysis