Mandatory website content requirements
The operator of this website undertakes to make the content of this website available in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council, as well as Act No. 99/2019 Coll., On accessibility of websites and mobile applications and amending Act No. 365/2000 Coll., On the information systems of public administration and amendment of some other acts, as amended, and other related laws.
This accessibility statement applies to the czechglobe.cz domain.
Status of compliance with the accessibility requirements
This website complies with the above regulations and EN 301 549 V2 1.2 and WCAG 2.1 guideline with the exceptions listed below.
- For some media content, especially for specific presentations of scientific research, which are primarily visual, it is not possible to describe their content in detail using a textual alternative. However, an indicative description is always shown to give the user an idea of the visually presented information.
- Some pages contain links to other files, such as presentations or documents, that are accessible but in a format that requires additional programs to open.
Some information on this site is offered in the form of PDF documents. To view such documents, you need to have Adobe Reader installed, which can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website, or one of the alternative browsers (Foxit Reader, PDF-XChange Viewer and many others). Most PDF documents can also be viewed directly in standard web browsers.
Furthermore, on the website, there can be documents in the MS Office format, or similar office applications (in the .doc, .docx, .odt, .xls, .xlsx, .ods and similar formats). Such files can be viewed and edited by most commonly used text editors (MS Office, Libre Office, Open Office). In some cases, they can be displayed directly in the browser in an accessible form.
This website complies with the accessibility requirements set out in the relevant directive, law and relevant international standards, apart from the content below.
- The entire website is optimized for the latest versions of web browsers for the reason of security and use of modern technologies
Compliance with international standards
Pursuant to Commission Decision (EU) 2018/2048 of 20th December 2018 on the harmonized standard for websites and mobile applications, this website is created taking into account the following standards:
- European harmonized standard EN 301 549 V2.1.2 (2018-08) Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services
- International Standard ISO 40500 Web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
Feedback and contact details
Any suggestions or information regarding the problems with the display of these pages can be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Law enforcement procedures
In the event of an unsatisfactory response to a notification or request sent in accordance with Article 7 (1) (a), (b) guidelines, contact the relevant law enforcement authority: Ministry of the Interior, eGovernment Department, náměstí Hrdinů 1634/3, 140 21 Prague 4, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org