Position: Senior Scientist
Branch: Department of Matters and Energy Fluxes
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.Bělidla 4aBrno603 00
Phone: +420 511 192 262
Forest ecology, carbon cycle, greenhouse gases exchange at ecosystem level, woody-tissue and soil respiration.
- Ph.D. studies: Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry in Brno, Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Czech Republic (1999-2005). Gained a Ph.D. degree in Forest Ecology.
- M.Sc. studies: Saint Petersburg Forest Technical Academy, Faculty of Forestry and Landscape Architecture, Russia (1990-1995). Gained a M.Sc. degree in Agricultural Sciences.
- From 1/2012 – Present. Senior researcher, Global Change Research Institute, CAS, Brno, Czech Republic.
- 1/2011 – 12/ 2011 Postdoctoral position, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
- 2007 – 2010 Postdoctoral position – fellowship Marie Curie Actions – Transfer of knowledge, EU, Department of Meteorology, Poznan University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland.
- 2005 – 2007 Junior researcher, Institute of Systems Biology and Ecology (actual Global Change Research Centre), ASCR, Brno, Czech Republic.
- 1999 – 2005 Research assistant, Institute of Systems Biology and Ecology (actual Global Change Research Centre), ASCR, Brno, Czech Republic.
Important research visits and fellowships
- Institute of Soviet Cultural, Master of Science Fellowship (USSR), 1989 – 1995.
- Marie Curie Host Fellowship for Transfer of Knowledge, Postdoctoral Fellowship (EU), 2007 – 2009.
Marie Curie Alumni Association
Research ID A-6783-2011
WoS h-index: 13