Position: graduate student
Branch: Department of Adaptive Biotechnologies
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.Drásov 470Drásov664 24
Phone: +420 608 449 219
plant tissue culture techniques; chlorophyll fluorescence; ecotoxicology; bio-production optimization; biotechnology
- 2013 onwards: Doctoral degree programme in Ecotoxicology, dissertation on the use of photoautotrophic cultures for high throughput screening of toxic compounds by fluorescence imaging, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno (supervisor prof. T. Roitsch)
- 2011 – 2013: M.Sc. degree in Plant Physiology at Department of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno.
- 2013 onwards: PhD candidate, Department of Adaptive Biotechnologies, Global Change Research Institute CAS, Drásov
- 2013: Laboratory Technician, Department of Adaptive Biotechnologies, Global Change Research Centre CAS, Drásov
- 2011 – 2013: Laboratory Technician, Department of Experimental Phycology and Ecotoxicology, Institute of Botany CAS, Brno
Important research visits and fellowships
- 2017: Short term scientific mission at The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular and Cellular Biology of Plants, Estación Experimental del Zaidín, Granada, Spain
- 2016: Research stay at the Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2015: Research stay at the Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Segečová, A., Červený, J., & Roitsch, T. (2018). Advancement of the cultivation and upscaling of photoautotrophic suspension cultures using Chenopodium rubrum as a case study. Plant Cell Tiss Organ Cult. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11240-018-1441-6
Segečová, A., Červený, J., & Roitsch, T. (2017). Stress Response Monitoring of Photoautotrophic Higher Plant Suspension Cultures by Fluorescence Imaging for High-Throughput Toxic Compound Screening. Journal of Environmental Protection, 8(06), 678.