Branch: Department of the Human Dimensions of Global Change
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.V Jirchářích 149/6Praha110 00
Human-wildlife/ecosystem interactions and conflicts; assessing ecosystem services and disservices; systems ecology and integrated management; natural resource use; human ecology
- 2010 – 2015: PhD Conservation Science, Beijing Forestry University, China.
- 2008 – 2009: MSc Conservation Science, Imperial College London, UK.
- 2004 – 2007: BSc (Hons) Environmental Biology, University of Liverpool, UK.
- 2016 – present: Researcher, Department of Human Dimensions of Global Change, Global Change Research Institute AS CR, v.v.i.
- 2010 – 2015: Research assistant, Wildlife Institute, Beijing Forestry University, China.
- 2010: Education assistant, Epping Forest Field Centre, UK.
- 2008: Seasonal Ranger, Bristol Zoo Gardens, UK.
- 2007: Research Assistant, University of Liverpool, UK
- 2006: Research Assistant, University of Bergen, Norway.
- China Government Scholarship (2010-2015) – Beijing Forestry University & China Scholarship Council
- Great Britain-China Educational Trust (2014)
- State Forestry Administration-China: funding for Indo-Chinese Tiger Monitoring Project (2012-2014)
- Hugh Cary Gilson Memorial Award from the Freshwater Biology Association (2007) – Research Assistant
- Bromley University Undergraduate Scholarship (2005) & Jack Jones Scholarship (2006) – University of Liverpool
- Awarded the Higher Skills Development Programme Award (2007) – University of Liverpool
Important research visits and fellowships
2011, 2013, 2014: PhD studies, Conservation Science, Department of Zoology, Oxford University, UK.