Branch: Department of ecosystem functional analysis of the landscape
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v.v.i.Lipová 1789/9České Budějovice370 05
- Green Infrastructure and Ecosystem Services Assessment Using Multidisciplinary Approaches.
- Climate Change Vulenrability and Exposure Assessment and Climate Change adaptation.
- Climate Change Governance, Managment Issues and Policy Options Assessment.
- Gender Issues and Social Surveys in Relation to Climate Change.
- 2015: Ph.D. in Environmental Planning and Management, Department of Landscape Ecology, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Comenius University in Bratislava.
- 2009: Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Geographic Information Systems, Center for Engineering and Technical Studies, Alzaiem Alazhari University, Khartoum-Sudan.
- 2005: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences, Institute of Environmental Studies, University of Khartoum, Khartoum-Sudan.
- 1999: BSc. of Geography (Honors-second class division I), Faculty of Arts, University of Khartoum, Khartoum-Sudan.
30 Nov. Planned publication submission for impacted journal: Potential Accessibility and Functionality assessment of Public Green Spaces in Khartoum State-Sudan Using Services Area Coverage and Quality of life Measures.
- Best Oral Presentation Award-Green Infrastructure: Nature-Based Solutions for Sustainable and Resilient Cities. Orvieto, Italy 4-7 April 2017.
Important research visits and fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at Global Change Research Institute (Czechglobe)-CAS, Department of Carbon Storage, Lipova 1789 /9 Ceske Budejovice.
- Academic Exchange (DAAD), Dresden Technical University, Institute of Cartography 2009-2010, Dresden.
Management Committee Member for the COST Action 16233: DRYLANDS FACING CHANGE: INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH ON CLIMATE CHANGE, FOOD SECURITY AND POLITICAL INSTABILITY, Nov.2017-Nov.2021
Alhuseen, A., Kozova, M. 2014: SWOT Analysis of Climate Change Institutional Arrangement and Policy Mainstreaming in Sudan. ACTA ENVIROMENTALICA UNIVERSITATIS COMENIANAE (BRATISLAVA) Vol. 22, 2(2014): 5-16, ISSN 1335-0285. Citation No. 1