Position: PhD student
Branch: Department of the Human Dimensions of Global Change
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.Bělidla 4aBrno603 00
Spatial planning and climate change governance, global change responses and sustainable development, social-ecological dimensions of ecosystem services governance, sustainability planning and governance
- 2018- Present: Spatial Planning (PhD), Institute of Management of the Slovak University of Technology, Department of Spatial Planning and Management, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Dissertation: Social-ecological dimensions of ecosystem services and carbon governance in Bia-Tano forest reserve in Ghana.
- 2009-2011: Development Studies (M. Phil): Institute of Statistical Social and Economic Research (ISSER), University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana
- Thesis: The Impact of Training on Agricultural Labour Use in the Millennium Development Authority (MiDA) Intervention Zones
- 1999-2002: Population and Family Life Education (B. Ed), University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- 1994-1996: Three-year Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ Berekum Training College, Berekum
- 2018- Present: Graduate Student, Global Change Research Institute CAS (CzechGlobe) Brno, The Czech Republic.
- 2019- Present: Lecturer, (Department of Geographic Science) University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani, Ghana.
- 2016- 2018: Assist. Lecturer, (Department of Languages and General Studies) University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani, Ghana.
- 2014-2015: Teaching Assistant (Department of Environmental Management), University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani, Ghana.
Important research visits and fellowships
- Team Leader: UNIDO Research Project on Domestic and International Companies and Industries in Kumasi (October- November 2010).
- Participant: Instructional Skills Workshop Community of Vancouver Island University (UENR, Sunyani)
- UTAG: University Teachers Association of Ghana
- CETIP: Center for Transdisciplinary Study of Institutions, Evolution and Policies
- ResearchGate: //www.researchgate.net