Branch: Department of ecosystem functional analysis of the landscape
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.Bělidla 4aBrno603 00
Phone: +420 601 383 196
Fluvial geomorphology, small stream hydrology, ecohydrology, soil water retention, ecosystem functions of river landscapes.
- 2011 – 2016: PhD. in Physical Geography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2009 – 2011: MSc. in Physical Geography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2006 – 2009: BSc. in Geography and Cartography, Dept. of Geography, Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- 2016 – ongoing: Global Change Research Institute CAS
- 2015 – ongoing: Masaryk University, Faculty of Education, Dept. of Geography
- 2018 – 2020: Masaryk University, Faculty of Science, Dept. of Botany and Zoology (Workgroup of Hydrobiology)
- 2012 – 2015: Global Change Research Centre AS CR, v.v.i. (Brno, CZ)
- 2011 – 2012: Czech Geological Survey, Dept. of Information Systems (Brno, CZ)
Dean’s prize for the excellent representation of the Faculty in universities and research institutions outside Masaryk University (2015).
Best Poster Award Winner – 5th International EcoSummit (2016), Montpellier, France.
Important research visits and fellowships
- 02/2019 – Athens, Greece – Training school on Economics of Sustainable Water Management of Intermittent Rivers and Ephemeral Streams (under the auspices of the UN SDSN Greece)
- 03/2019 – Politecnico di Torino, Italy – Short term scientific mission at Department of Environment, Land and Infrastructure Engineering
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS)
- Czech Geographical Society (CGS)
- European Water Resources Association (EWRA)
- articles in IF journals: 10
- peer-reviewed articles: 7
- book chapters: 4
- H index (WoS/SCOPUS): 4/6