Branch: Department of Climate Variability and Climate Change Analysis
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.V Jirchářích 149/6Praha110 00
Urban climate, local climate zones (LCZ), applied geoinformatics, remote sensing, cartography, project R.
2013 – 2017 | Masaryk University | Ph.D.
- Faculty of Science, Department of Geography, Physical geography
2008 – 2010 | Palacky University Olomouc | M.Sc.
- Faculty of Science, Department of Geoinformatics, Geoinformatics
2005 – 2008 | Palacky University Olomouc | Bachelor’s Degree
- Faculty of Science, Department of Geoinformatics, Geography – Geoinformatics
- Junior Researcher – working with model MUKLIMO, output analyze, creating and editing GIS data
2013 – 2014 | Palacký University | Olomouc
- Research Assistant – Project CZ.3.22/2.3.00/12.03373: Cooperation schools and public institutions in the Czech – Polish border in the area of higher education for employability.
- Research Assistant – creation of thematic atlas with some socio-economical factors
- Research Assistant – Project GAČR 205/09/1297: Climate variability in middle-sized europien cities
Dean’s prize of Faculty of Science of Palacky University in Olomouc (2013)
Dean’s prize of Faculty of Science of Masaryk University in Brno (2017)
The Award of Czech Academy of Sciences for young scientific employees for outstanding results of scientific work (2019)
Josef Hlávka’s prize (2019)
2018-now: International Association for Urban Climate
2019-2021: International Society of Biometeorology
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.cz/citations?user=oHzD4gUAAAAJ&hl=cs