Branch: Department of the Human Dimensions of Global Change
Workplace: ÚVGZ AV ČR, v. v. i.V Jirchářích 149/6Praha110 00
ecosystem services economic valuation and accounting, valuation of non market goods; stated preference and revealed preference methods, behavioral and socio-economic aspects of environmental preservation, agri-environmental policy and environmental policy assessment
2011-2016 : Ph.D. in Environmental Economics. University of Helsinki, Finland.
2007-2010: M.Sc. in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
2003-2005: MBA in Management and Business Administration in Food and Agricultural Sector, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece.
1998-2003: B.Sc. in Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece.
- 2017-ongoing: Post-doc fellow, LUKE Natural Resources Institute, Finland
- 2016-ongoing: Researcher, Department of Human Dimensions of Global Change, Global Change Research Institute
- 2009-2015: Intern, Research scientist, Project scientist (progressively), Natural Resources Institute Finland, LUKE (former name: MTT Agrifood Research Finland)
- 2008-2009: Project officer, Consultancy C.M.T Prooptiki L.T.D., Athens, Greece
- 2005-2007: Project coordinator assistant, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece
- 05.2005-08.2005: External Researcher, University of Valencia, Spain
- 2004-2005: Project administrator assistant, ‘ELAIOURGIKI’ central union cooperative of olive oil, Greece.
- Post-doc grant by the Nessling Foundation, 01.2017-12.201
- PhD grant by the Nessling Foundation, 01.2012-12.2015
- MSc grant by the Danish Government, 09.2007-01.2008
- MSc grant by the State Scholarship Foundation (I.K.Y), 09.2007-07.2009
Important research visits and fellowships
- 08.2018-10.2018: University of Maryland, Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics:
- 10.2011-05.2012: Visiting Researcher, University of Economics, Bratislava, Slovakia. Activities: Analysis of socio-economic consequences of health in Quality of Life (QoL) by using environmental indicators.
Member of the European Association of Environmental Resource Economists (EAERE)